4K/UHD High Res Support in Title Studio... etc

Hello,

when you will support UHD / High-Res GUI in Title Studio UI, Type on Text, the FX Browser and the Preset-Browser in Sapphire…?

Best Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I’m glad you asked. This feature is current being worked on by our engineers and we expect to fully support high DPI displays with the next update, which should be available within the next couple of months.

Thanks,

Peter.

1 Like

Thanks for information! I will wait patiently… :wink:

Daniel

Hi,
when we will get support for high DPI displays in Title Studio UI?

Daniel

We originally had hoped to make this happen for the 2019.5 release, which went out earlier this month, but we ran out of time and had to push that back to the 2020 release, which is scheduled for this Fall.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Peter.

Hi,
are there any news about support for TS-UI and HighRes-4k Displays?

Soon we will have 8K… :upside_down_face:

cheers Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for posting about this - it’s something that we’re working on and hopefully we’ll roll out a solution with the next major update, which is currently scheduled to happen late spring 2020.

Thanks,
Peter.

Thank you for BCC 2020.5 ! :wink:

Hello, I work with 2 UHD monitors and the font on the user interface in BCC Title Studio is too tiny.
Would it be possible to enlarge the font in the near future? The Mocha UI e.g. is really good in UHD.

regards
Daniel

Hello, I’ve got the same issue with TS in BCC 2021 and standalone.

Please, HELP !!!
Thanks

Can you include a screenshot and details on your monitor and system config? What OS, what resolution monitor, what scaling factor, etc.?

Hello,
Check with Jin he has all since weeks.
Working with 4K Display [ ref:_00D2083I._5004G2EL0ZE:ref ]

Thanks again

I confirm that the Title Studio interface font size tends to be a bit smaller than in most host applications (as tested on Win 10, High DPI monitor at 150% scaling), although the host font size varies considerably from one host to another. We will look into increasing the font size for the next major release, but since hosts themselves vary quite a bit in font size it will never match all hosts precisely. For example the host fonts in Resolve appear about 1.6x larger than in Adobe or Vegas, with Media Composer somewhere in between. In the meantime the only way I am aware of to increase the Title Studio font size on Windows is to nudge up the screen scaling factor in the Windows Display settings.

-Jason