Adjust track points - position interpolation

Hello again.
About the points of the “adjust track” module. Whenever they are off the “master” position, I keyframe their position. But they dont seem to interpolate between the keyframes. Am I missing something?

I lost the project file so I tried to make the same flaw again, but I could not. It seems the mesh function is alright with the adjust track, maybe I messed up something else.

Hello again.
About the points of the “adjust track” module. Whenever they are off the “master” position, I keyframe their position. But they dont seem to interpolate between the keyframes. Am I missing something?

Yes I set the master key only once. Then I try to keyframe only where the track is off, but the position did not interpolate. There is one thing out of the ordinary, for this insert I used the mesh distortion. Does the mesh shape has anything to do with the tracking points?

Yes I set the master key only once. Then I try to keyframe only where the track is off, but the position did not interpolate. There is one thing out of the ordinary, for this insert I used the mesh distortion. Does the mesh shape has anything to do with the tracking points?

I lost the project file so I tried to make the same flaw again, but I could not. It seems the mesh function is alright with the adjust track, maybe I messed up something else.

Ah, make sure the insert is using the adjust track and not the normal track.
If you think that the mesh distortion is interfering with adjust track, that may be something we need to look into. If you like, I can take a look at the file, but you’d need to upload it with the footage, so I can see what is going on with the shot.
Cheers,
Mary

OK, we will chalk that up to an unknown variable for now. Thanks!

Hi There,
You align your 4 master points where they need to be then you have to “set master all” on the master frame ONCE, this will set master keyframes for all 4 points, and then you will need to set keyframes at different parts of the timeline, but do not use master keyframe again. It should animate between the two keyframes.
Is that what you are doing?

Hi There,

You align your 4 master points where they need to be then you have to “set master all” on the master frame ONCE, this will set master keyframes for all 4 points, and then you will need to set keyframes at different parts of the timeline, but do not use master keyframe again. It should animate between the two keyframes.

Is that what you are doing?

Ah, make sure the insert is using the adjust track and not the normal track.

If you think that the mesh distortion is interfering with adjust track, that may be something we need to look into. If you like, I can take a look at the file, but you’d need to upload it with the footage, so I can see what is going on with the shot.

Cheers,
Mary

OK, we will chalk that up to an unknown variable for now. Thanks!