After Effects and Mocha Integration

Hello All
Is there a way to open a previously created Mocha AE project from AE? I am working on a shot that needed tracking and each time I stopped I had to open AE, open the AE project, click the clip in the composition, click animation, click track in Mocha AE and then cancel Mocha asking to start a new project and then click file, recent files and choose the appropriate Mocha project.
This works but is really dumb.
I also understand this is the bundled version and that Imagineer really wants me to buy the full version. If I get enough projects to justify it, I will. Currently the bundled version is fine. Just need a shot that AE couldn’t handle stabilized.
What would be even better is if AE saw the Mocha program as an effect. click a clip and then apply Mocha AE Tracking from the effects and presets panel. and then be able to do the track in the Mocha interface and then using the effects controls tell it to apply the track as either stabilization, corner pin data or whatever from the AE interface when the clip is selected.
Does anyone else think this would be a much better way of using Mocha? Am I the only one who feels this way? Was there something I missed in creating my project?

Hello All

Is there a way to open a previously created Mocha AE project from AE? I am working on a shot that needed tracking and each time I stopped I had to open AE, open the AE project, click the clip in the composition, click animation, click track in Mocha AE and then cancel Mocha asking to start a new project and then click file, recent files and choose the appropriate Mocha project.

This works but is really dumb.

I also understand this is the bundled version and that Imagineer really wants me to buy the full version. If I get enough projects to justify it, I will. Currently the bundled version is fine. Just need a shot that AE couldn’t handle stabilized.

What would be even better is if AE saw the Mocha program as an effect. click a clip and then apply Mocha AE Tracking from the effects and presets panel. and then be able to do the track in the Mocha interface and then using the effects controls tell it to apply the track as either stabilization, corner pin data or whatever from the AE interface when the clip is selected.

Does anyone else think this would be a much better way of using Mocha? Am I the only one who feels this way? Was there something I missed in creating my project?

In the Adobe bundled version: mocha AE CS6, the only way to launch is from within AE. The current workflow was requested by Adobe, but we can look into the idea of opening additional options dialogue on launch.
For your other suggestions, you may want to run the trial of mochaImport+ which is a script that has some very nice options of applying the tracked data in various way in AE.
http://www.imagineersystems.com/products/mochaImport

In the Adobe bundled version: mocha AE CS6, the only way to launch is from within AE. The current workflow was requested by Adobe, but we can look into the idea of opening additional options dialogue on launch.

For your other suggestions, you may want to run the trial of mochaImport+ which is a script that has some very nice options of applying the tracked data in various way in AE.
http://www.imagineersystems.com/products/mochaImport