After Effects error: Invalid fillter ( 25 ::3 )

I just tried running Silhouette 2021.5.0 in AE 17.0.2 for the first time. Since I renewed my license yesterday, I requested a demo license for now, while waiting for my actual license code, but I’m getting this error. Standalone opened no problem though. Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 6.09.24 PM

I would try reinstalling this. And re-licensing. As it’s late on a Friday I don’t think you’re going to get your key until Monday.

You posted in the Mocha forum: Is this a Mocha issue or a Silhouette issue? If it’s specifically Silhouette like your post content says, let me know and I’ll move it.

Ah oops hi Martin, yes meant to post this in Silhouette, my bad, yes please go ahead and move it, much appreciated!!

Hi Mary,

Ok yea I’ll give it a go on the reinstall, thanks!

Still no luck after a Silhouette uninstall, trashing the AE preferences and then a Silhouette reinstall. The first time I opened up a new project in AE and dragged Silhouette onto a new clip it just crashed, no messages. I restarted AE and dragged Silhouette onto a new Adjustment Layer again, and this time I received the error message below.

I dragged Silhouette onto the clip again and now it gave me the original ( 25 :: 3 ) error. Waiting to here back from Victor at Tech Support, but if anyone has any additional recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!