Animation codec does not seem to work

—Quote (Originally by rmatichak@hotmail.com)—
The only time this happened to me, was when I updated from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 and did not enter the licsence code. So in effect, I was using a LE (1.1.2) and when I tried to Render out, a prompt advised me that I can only render using Motion JPEG A set to medium, due to licsencing.
After entering the licsence, everything was ok.
Hope this helps.
—End Quote—

Gr8! Glad to hear you are sorted!

—Quote (Originally by mattewizard)—
I just purchased and downloaded the MOTOR program for MAC OSX. The problem is that I can’t seem to output in the Animation Codec. It does not let me click on the OK button to render. And some other codec only output in Med quality.
I recieved a great deal on this purchase. I only hope it doesn’t mean I have to sacrifice some features.
—End Quote—

Firstly! No you are not expected to sacrifice features!

We have had some others posts regarding the matter of outputting to certain codecs on Mac.

The issue, as far as Animation codec is concerned, relates only to the Keyframe option. Deselecting Keyframing allows clicking OK i.e. saving…

We have had some unconfirmed reports that some codecs only allow for Medium quality output if anyone can provide more specifics on this - please post on this thread.

—Quote (Originally by Jay)—
…We have had some unconfirmed reports that some codecs only allow for Medium quality output…
—End Quote—

The only time this happened to me, was when I updated from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 and did not enter the licsence code. So in effect, I was using a LE (1.1.2) and when I tried to Render out, a prompt advised me that I can only render using Motion JPEG A set to medium, due to licsencing.
After entering the licsence, everything was ok.
Hope this helps.