Another question about stabilization

Anyone? I just can’t find the correct answer to this!

Hi!
I’m trying to stabilize a walking shot with Mocha. My question is this:
When the track starts to drift while I’m tracking, should I immediately stop tracking and move the plane corners to the correct positions? In other words, should I stay in front of the computer monitor for the whole time it’s tracking, or can I instead do something else meanwhile and correct the plane when there is a more noticeable amount of drift?
What difference will it make if I correct the track corners immediately vs. if I correct them a bit later when there’s more drift to correct?

Hi!

I’m trying to stabilize a walking shot with Mocha. My question is this:

When the track starts to drift while I’m tracking, should I immediately stop tracking and move the plane corners to the correct positions? In other words, should I stay in front of the computer monitor for the whole time it’s tracking, or can I instead do something else meanwhile and correct the plane when there is a more noticeable amount of drift?

What difference will it make if I correct the track corners immediately vs. if I correct them a bit later when there’s more drift to correct?

Anyone? I just can’t find the correct answer to this!

Hi,
It’s usually better to keep an eye on your track or analyse the footage before hand to see if there are any potential problems.
Although you can correct for drift later in the adjust track module, you can often avid this by monitoring how the track is being affected by obscuring objects or sudden changes.

Hi,

It’s usually better to keep an eye on your track or analyse the footage before hand to see if there are any potential problems.

Although you can correct for drift later in the adjust track module, you can often avid this by monitoring how the track is being affected by obscuring objects or sudden changes.