Any Mocha Pro Tutorials on Fusion Megaplates and Removals and Mesh

Hi guys I am new to using Mocha Pro 8.0.3 on Fusion I have been using it for After Effects mostly. I am using Fusion now because of the finishing in DaVinci. Any have any links to anything dealing with Mesh, Megaplates and Removal workflow. Open to all videos including long form webinars.

Hi there,

We do not have a lot of fusion specific content in recent years that we have made but I would try youtube and see if you can dig up some results. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fusion+and+mocha

Most of our fusion content is from 2016 and 2017. Maybe we should revisit making some more modern breakdowns.

The good news is that all the Mocha modules work similarly no matter what your host is. Fusion has a few peccadillos, and Resolve still won’t have Mocha render to the timeline, but I know we can render inside of Fusion’s timeline.

Can you let me know if you have more specific questions and maybe I can help you figure out any puzzle pieces you are missing?

Cheers,
Mary

Thank you for your reply. I am looking for similar videos (links below and YouTube video titles due to only able to post two links) that go in depth that are more current to these videos. It seems easier in after effects because I learned from your videos would love to do everything in Davinci due to new finishing workflow .

YouTube video titles

(Mocha Pro 2021: Patching With PowerMesh)

(Mocha Quick Tip - Applying Tracking Data to Existing After Effects Masks)

Well, if you stay tuned for a very little bit, we do have some new training coming out soon. But did you check our videos section? Those videos you link are still very relevant to what you need to know.

Thank you, i have checked it only one I see is the tracking data for the shape mask. But the rest are not in depth and also not using the recent fusion so its a bit confusing when the node structure is different in addition to the different languages.

My colleague, @martinb , has been working on a new Fusion tutorial we will release shortly. Let me see if that will help you.

Thank you so much, looking forward to it.