Apply shape data to mask in AE!

Hi!

Is it possible to apply shape data to Mask in AE so that mask can be animated automatically according to shape data? I hope you understand my question!:slight_smile:

Hi. Yes, it is. Export the shape data to the clipboard, then in AE select your layer, make sure the playhead is at 0:00:00:00 and then choose Edit / Paste mocha mask. Does that answer your question?
Regards, KJ

Hi. Yes, it is. Export the shape data to the clipboard, then in AE select your layer, make sure the playhead is at 0:00:00:00 and then choose Edit / Paste mocha mask. Does that answer your question?

Regards, KJ

Keep in mind “Paste mocha mask” is only available in After Effects CS5 and does not have the same variable per-point feathering that the shape plugin supplies as it is using standard AE spline masks.

Keep in mind “Paste mocha mask” is only available in After Effects CS5 and does not have the same variable per-point feathering that the shape plugin supplies as it is using standard AE spline masks.

Hi!
Is it possible to apply shape data to Mask in AE so that mask can be animated automatically according to shape data? I hope you understand my question!:slight_smile: