Are top level Splines still a holdout for the lower ones?

Hi,
I am pretty new to mocha pro and found that a spline that lies above another isn’t a holdout anymore as it was in the version I got with the Adobe CS.
At least if I activate the matte view it’s not subtracted. Do I have to manually set the layers to add or subtrackt now ?
Thanks!
Peter

Ok! I’m happy to answer any questions you have.

Greetings form LA! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Mary

The spline in AE will not be auto-held-out, you need to subtract it within the layer in AE. But stacking layers in mocha helps you track by holding out top shapes.
Does that answer your question?
Cheers,
Mary

The spline in AE will not be auto-held-out, you need to subtract it within the layer in AE. But stacking layers in mocha helps you track by holding out top shapes.

Does that answer your question?

Cheers,
Mary

Ok! I’m happy to answer any questions you have.
Greetings form LA! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Mary

Hi,

I am pretty new to mocha pro and found that a spline that lies above another isn’t a holdout anymore as it was in the version I got with the Adobe CS.
At least if I activate the matte view it’s not subtracted. Do I have to manually set the layers to add or subtrackt now ?

Thanks!

Peter

Hi Mary,
I ment the hold out whlie tracking as I saw it in one of Your tutorials. But I now found that there’s a difference in “View Mattes” und “View Track Mattes”.
So it still works as in the elder versions.
Thanks!
I’ll be back probably with more questions as I am just getting to know Mocha Pro in depth.
Greetings from Bavaria :slight_smile:
Peter

Hi Mary,

I ment the hold out whlie tracking as I saw it in one of Your tutorials. But I now found that there’s a difference in “View Mattes” und “View Track Mattes”.

So it still works as in the elder versions.

Thanks!
I’ll be back probably with more questions as I am just getting to know Mocha Pro in depth.

Greetings from Bavaria :slight_smile:

Peter