Artifacts when removing logo

Hi,
I’m new to using Mocha Pro and I’m in the process of learning how to use all of the tools here. Currently, I’m using remove to take out an apple logo from the back of a tablet. The shot starts blurred and pushes into focus and stops. The actress’ hand covers most of the apple logo most of the time, but then there are times when her hand lets it show a little more.
the problem here is the movement of the hand along with the slight push in.
To solve this,

1. I tracked the tablet.
  2. I tracked the area where the logo is.
  3. linked the logo area to the tablet area.
  4. created a cleanplate in photoshop.
  5. Clicked render on the same frame where I took my cleanplate.
    And here is where I got my problem.
    As soon as the render is over, I see a ton of artifacts in the area where I had tracked the logo. I have no idea why this is happening and it is driving me insane.
    I checked my grid, and aside from a moment where it reduces it’s height (with the movement of the tablet since we’re changing our position on the z axis), everything looks perfect.
    Can anybody tell me what I’m doing wrong here?
    I’m open to new ways of doing the same thing, changing my workflow, and/or troubleshooting.
    Thanks!

Hi There,
Can you please posta screenshot of the entire mocha interface and with all your overlays on and one with all your overlays off?
I bet we can see whats wrong with it in a jiffy. If you need to blur a face or some thing to not “share” your shot, thats fine. Or you can just email me the images.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi There,

Can you please posta screenshot of the entire mocha interface and with all your overlays on and one with all your overlays off?

I bet we can see whats wrong with it in a jiffy. If you need to blur a face or some thing to not “share” your shot, thats fine. Or you can just email me the images.

Cheers,
Mary

Hi,

I’m new to using Mocha Pro and I’m in the process of learning how to use all of the tools here. Currently, I’m using remove to take out an apple logo from the back of a tablet. The shot starts blurred and pushes into focus and stops. The actress’ hand covers most of the apple logo most of the time, but then there are times when her hand lets it show a little more.

the problem here is the movement of the hand along with the slight push in.

To solve this,

1. I tracked the tablet.
  2. I tracked the area where the logo is.
  3. linked the logo area to the tablet area.
  4. created a cleanplate in photoshop.
  5. Clicked render on the same frame where I took my cleanplate.

And here is where I got my problem.

As soon as the render is over, I see a ton of artifacts in the area where I had tracked the logo. I have no idea why this is happening and it is driving me insane.

I checked my grid, and aside from a moment where it reduces it’s height (with the movement of the tablet since we’re changing our position on the z axis), everything looks perfect.

Can anybody tell me what I’m doing wrong here?

I’m open to new ways of doing the same thing, changing my workflow, and/or troubleshooting.

Thanks!