BCC FX CRITICAL ERROR - The card manufacturer is not supported

Sorry, idk which category i must select:(

Hello, i have a problem while trying to add BCC Extruded Text (or another 3D function) on my video in Sony Vegas Pro 16. I have a warning “CRITICAL ERROR - The card manufacturer is not supported”. My GPU is Radeon ™ 530 and Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. My laptop is Dell Inc. Inspiron 5570. I have Windows 11. I have DirectX 12. I already updated GPU drivers. As i known my GPU is not supported by Boris FX products, but maybe i doing something wrong? Please, help me.
Снимок экрана 2022-11-04 140643

Hi There.

Thanks for posting.

One thing that I see here is that you’re using a very old version of BCC - the current release is version 16 but it looks like you’re using BCC 7. I’m not suggesting that you must upgrade to a newer version or that it will work on this system if you do so, but it might be worth trying the latest version to see if this solves the problem.

The other thing you can try is to select “Yes” from the dialog box and thereby enable Open GL processing for the product. That also might work is would certainly be the first thing that I would try.

Cheers,
Peter.

Thank you very much! This simple decision is really helps me:)