BCC Title Studio Problems

Hello and thank you in advance for any help. My problem is when I launch the UI window of FX browser everything in that window is SUPER SMALL ( meaning the fonts and controls) I cant even ready them. Please help.

Please help. Thank you

Have you updated to the latest version of Continuum?

Hello, I just purchased Sony Vegas Pro yesterday and it came with it, so I would imagine it is the newest version. I have version 13.0.2.2

problem solved.

2020년 6월 1일 (월) 오전 5:50, Contact via Boris FX Forum noreply@forum.borisfx.com님이 작성:

The correct name is Vegas Pro. Sony has nothing to do with Vegas and hasn’t for several years.
:smiley:

You will need Continuum 13.5.0 or higher which is the first version that fully supports hi-DPI (4k) monitors on Windows.

Yes, I am old school. I have been using it for 9 years now and it will always be Sony Vegas to me lol

My version came with Vegas Pro 17, how do I get that version? Is it a free update? Thank you

The Continuum installers are up on the Boris FX website:
https://borisfx.com/downloads/?

Whether it is supported by your license will depend on the time the license was purchased. You’re generally entitled to updates that occur within one year of purchase but you might need to discuss this with the Sales team to see how that applies to bundled Vegas licenses. Try installing the latest 13.5.x version and see if you get any watermarking and whether it resolves the issue of text size for you.