BCCPixel Choser Going to Trial Mode

If you Install Mocha 2019 Plugin With Out Serial Number And you have Licenced Version of Continum Mocha Pixel Choser will only run in Trial Mode Even touugh BCC Is Licenced.
Only way around is to revet or is to wait for serial Number of 2019.

Good catch James - thank you for letting us know about that. We’ll reproduce the issue in QA and take it from there.

Cheers,

Peter.

I have 2 Serial Numbers one under my Colledge and Other From From my Purchase ! is Subscription Colledge other is Purchase. How do you Want to Handle the two Licences ?

Hi James,

Which effect were you using when you had the trial mode BCC Mocha? Can you zip up your license dir and send it to my email at linh@borisfx.com.

The license dir should be in here: C:\ProgramData\GenArts\rlm

Thanks,
Linh

Seems yo be fixed now Running Motion Blur Mocha 2019

Hi James,

Out of curiosity, when you had this issue were you opening up an old project or were you testing on a new project?

Thanks,
Linh

Old In Vegas,I Reinstalled Seems to Be Fixed For Now.You know Why it would Happen ?

We’re still trying a few things out because this situation is kind of perplexing. We’ve tried the obvious test of unlicensed Mocha with licensed BCC and aren’t able to reproduce this issue on both windows and mac.

Base on your other forum post it seems like you have a few unit license. Could you have perhaps used an effect that you didn’t have a unit license when you ran into this issue?

Thanks,
Linh

Check the Email i Sent you LinH I sent you my licence numbers.