Best method for tracking multiple points in a room pan

I have footage from the POV of someone in a bed who looks around from one side of the room to the other in a pan. I need a creature standing at the foot of the bed as well as one on each side of the bed. Every method I’ve tried so far makes the creatures a bit floaty. Anyone have an idea on the best way to achieve more of a solid track for each of these figures in the pan?

thanks

I need much more information to help you break this down. What version of Mocha are you using? It sounds like you have a bad track. Is there not enough texture in the room to track walls? Are you making sure you are tracking one plane at a time? Is it possible to send me a screenshot of your Mocha track setup?

Let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Cheers,
Mary

1: If they are on different 2d planes, make sure to track and apply the data separately.
2: Mocha import + will allow you to do a stabilized precomp. This lets you really see things better and do an additional manual/tracking adjustment to lock things down further.
3: You might need to work on getting a better track. There are tons of tricks that can help, feel free to message me if you need help or if you can share a video with me.

Sometimes very difficult shots have to be wrangled into submission. It can feel like you are loosing, but with enough patience, it will start looking better and better, until it just works. Did I say Mocha import + plugin is awesome btw?