Boris Mocha Ae 2022 Timeline disappears and tracking data won't apply to null in Ae

Hello,

I’m a first time user of the Boris Mocha software and I’ve immediately hit a wall.

I’ve applied a few different tracks to this car. Suddenly the timeline goes dark and does not appear to do anything. The tracking data won’t do anything when I try to apply to a null in Ae. I hadn’t clicked anything or used anything. It just turned itself off. How do I fix this?

Thanks for the help.

This is sort of odd for Mocha AE. Are you applying Mocha AE to a layer that has other effects applied or any time effects on it? What is your source file format?

Does this happen on any clip or just this particular one?

Providing the details of your system hardware and OS will help us answer.

It has happened to several clips. All clips are clean. This clip was 4k 30fps mp4 shot on my Sony A7iii. The other was HD MP4 shot on 120 fps. The composition is set to 60.

Intel(R) Core™ i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
64.0 GB RAM
Windows 10 Pro
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super

Something strange happening here. It might be useful to disable GPU tracking under preferences and then restart Mocha. If the issue persists, please send a log file to @martinb

If you’ve previously had all the frames there, it appears as though you’ve trimmed your timeline, possibly accidentally with a keyboard shortcut.

Under the “Movie” menu, go to “Reset out Point”, then select “Zoom to full frame range”.

Alternatively, switch to the “Classic” layout and click the reset and zoom buttons in the timeline.