Boris Title Studio - Image not added (imported) correct

Hello everyone,

I am trying to add several logos to an end credit roll in Boris Title Studio (10.0.5.2706), but the image file is not added (imported) in the correct way. The format from the logo that I am trying to import is PNG. I tried other formats like JPEG and TGA, but the result stays the same.
The technique that I am using is found in this video from Kevin P. McAuliffe for Boris FX.

Advanced Credit Rolls & Crawls

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround for this? Is the size of the image that can be used restricted? Any ideas?

Thank you very much for your precious time in advanced!
Have a very nice day.
Friendly greetings,

Ivan

PS: The Boris FX logo is only used as example to demonstrate the issue. :grimacing:

Hi Ivan,

We’ve been unable to reproduce the issue that you’re seeing - on our systems it’s working exactly as expected. Perhaps you could try using the newer version of the product, Continuum 2019, to see if this solves the issue on your end. Or if you don’t want to go that far ahead, you might just ensure that you’re on the last point release of Continuum 11.

Thanks,
Peter.

Hi Peter,

Hmmm, that is strange. I also re-created the end credit in the stand-alone version of Title Studio, to exclude the possibility that the Avid plug-in was the problem. The result was the same.
I am on the latest version of Continuum 10. The version I have installed is Continuum AVX 10.0.5.2691 (64 Bit).
Any other ideas what could cause this weird behavior? The version that is used in the video link is also BCC 10.

Thanks,

Ivan

Peter,

After all BCC 10.0.5.2691 wasn’t the most recent version out there. :grimacing: I didn’t notice that. :open_mouth: Just downloaded BCC AVX 10.0.6 and installed it. Now everything is correct! :grinning: Problem solved. :ok_hand:t2:

Thank you very much for your help.
Very friendly greetings,

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Indeed, that is strange. Is there any chance that you might be able to send me your Title Studio project along with the media element so that I can try to reproduce the result on our systems?

Thanks,

Peter.