Bug : can't re-use existing cleanplate for other layer

I suppose to be able to do this, but couldn’t find a way, this may be a bug. Here what i’m after : i created cleanplates and i want to re-use this for other layer. When i create a new layer, then go to remove module and select that cleanplate from dropdown menu. For some reason it just simply doens’t work. I can use that cleanplate in its original layer (layer that i use to create the cleanplate) but can’t use it for other layer. When using for other layers, the cleanplate clips will automatically switch to the master clip as soon as i press ‘render’ button.
Thanx

I suppose to be able to do this, but couldn’t find a way, this may be a bug. Here what i’m after : i created cleanplates and i want to re-use this for other layer. When i create a new layer, then go to remove module and select that cleanplate from dropdown menu. For some reason it just simply doens’t work. I can use that cleanplate in its original layer (layer that i use to create the cleanplate) but can’t use it for other layer. When using for other layers, the cleanplate clips will automatically switch to the master clip as soon as i press ‘render’ button.

Thanx

I’ve just found out , also i can’t re-use the plate on the same layer. If i choose something else from the dropdown menu, then there’s no way i can go back to re-use the plate i created/used earlier. It’s just simply become ‘rubish’ plate which will fill up the clip list coz i can’t use it later. The ability to switch between plate is very cool, but this bug need to be fixed. Btw, it will be no problemo at all as long as i use mocha only for tracking.
Thanx

I’ve just found out , also i can’t re-use the plate on the same layer. If i choose something else from the dropdown menu, then there’s no way i can go back to re-use the plate i created/used earlier. It’s just simply become ‘rubish’ plate which will fill up the clip list coz i can’t use it later. The ability to switch between plate is very cool, but this bug need to be fixed. Btw, it will be no problemo at all as long as i use mocha only for tracking.

Thanx

Hi There,
Thanks for the heads up. You can just reload cleanplates for now, which I know might be a pain, but until we have a workaround for you or a bug fix that will have to be the workflow.
Fortunately, it’s a fairly quick process.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi There,

Thanks for the heads up. You can just reload cleanplates for now, which I know might be a pain, but until we have a workaround for you or a bug fix that will have to be the workflow.

Fortunately, it’s a fairly quick process.

Cheers,
Mary