Bug : can't retain cached render using 'render current frame' button only

bug :

1. when render using ‘render current frame’ then exit mocha, the render files is not retained even when the ‘retain cached render’ is ON. Mocha will retain the render if i use render forward /backward. If i only use ‘render current frame’ button without touching the ‘render forward/backward’ button and then exit mocha, i’ll lose all the render i made with that button.
  2. Render sometimes fail when i turn on mblur of the shape/roto and mblur of the insert clip without reason. It just showing ‘rendering for frame xxx’ for a while then showing ‘autosaving project’ but never stop , if i press ‘esc’ (cancel) , the ‘render’ function then will be disabled, so i need to restart mocha.
    Thanx

—Quote (Originally by MaryP)—
No worries, I figured you did not know. It just helps us track everything better. I mean, you’ll still probably end up talking to me or Martin, but we’ll be able to treat it like a case and share it with our team easier.
Looking forward to your recording, it may be a workflow thing or it may be a bug, either way, we’ll need to be able to repeat it to engineer a solution! :slight_smile:
Thanks!
Mary
—End Quote—
Hi Mary, i’ve sent the bug report to the link you gave, but in that form there’ s no way i can sent the attachment (the screen recording or video files), where should i send it to ?
Thanx

Hi there,

In the future… These sorts of bug reports are best sent to support here: http://www.imagineersystems.com/contact_form

…As we can track them as bugs and they go into a ticketing system. Do you have a recording or screen shots we can use to try to repeat these bugs on our end and fix them?

Cheers,
Mary
—End Quote—
Hi Mary, sorry i didn’t know that, thanx for the info. Btw i’ll make the screen recording. I’ll be back when it’s ready.

bug :

1. when render using ‘render current frame’ then exit mocha, the render files is not retained even when the ‘retain cached render’ is ON. Mocha will retain the render if i use render forward /backward. If i only use ‘render current frame’ button without touching the ‘render forward/backward’ button and then exit mocha, i’ll lose all the render i made with that button.

2. Render sometimes fail when i turn on mblur of the shape/roto and mblur of the insert clip without reason. It just showing ‘rendering for frame xxx’ for a while then showing ‘autosaving project’ but never stop , if i press ‘esc’ (cancel) , the ‘render’ function then will be disabled, so i need to restart mocha.

Thanx

Hi there,
In the future… These sorts of bug reports are best sent to support here: http://www.imagineersystems.com/contact_form
…As we can track them as bugs and they go into a ticketing system. Do you have a recording or screen shots we can use to try to repeat these bugs on our end and fix them?
Cheers,
Mary
—End Quote—
Hi Mary, sorry i didn’t know that, thanx for the info. Btw i’ll make the screen recording. I’ll be back when it’s ready.

No worries, I figured you did not know. It just helps us track everything better. I mean, you’ll still probably end up talking to me or Martin, but we’ll be able to treat it like a case and share it with our team easier.

Looking forward to your recording, it may be a workflow thing or it may be a bug, either way, we’ll need to be able to repeat it to engineer a solution! :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Mary
—End Quote—
Hi Mary, i’ve sent the bug report to the link you gave, but in that form there’ s no way i can sent the attachment (the screen recording or video files), where should i send it to ?

Thanx

Hi there,
Cheers,
Mary

Hi there,

Cheers,
Mary

Thanks!
Mary

Thanks!
Mary

Can you email it to support@imagineersystems.com please? :slight_smile:
There should be an area for attachments in the contact form though, I will check and make sure it is working properly.

Can you email it to support@imagineersystems.com please? :slight_smile:

There should be an area for attachments in the contact form though, I will check and make sure it is working properly.