Bug report: resetting selected points when changing edge properties

This tiny bug is annoying: When you want to refine the Edge Width numerically, changing the Pixel ratio in the Edge Properties Window interactively with the mouse, the selection of the points is resetted, so that clicking onto Set affects the Edge width of all the points of the shape. So I find myself dozen times undoing this step an selecting the right points again. Please fix that.

This tiny bug is annoying: When you want to refine the Edge Width numerically, changing the Pixel ratio in the Edge Properties Window interactively with the mouse, the selection of the points is resetted, so that clicking onto Set affects the Edge width of all the points of the shape. So I find myself dozen times undoing this step an selecting the right points again. Please fix that.

Hi HeikoS,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It appears that this only occurs when you first try to set the edge width. Once the box is selected you should be able to freely select points and set.

I will flag this as a bug.

Cheers,

Hi HeikoS,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It appears that this only occurs when you first try to set the edge width. Once the box is selected you should be able to freely select points and set.
I will flag this as a bug.
Cheers,