BUG REPORT: shake output

Moc I do have a bug report for the shake output… When the script is exported it doesn’t detect the format of the comp.

I tracked some 720p and export the shake to see that it didn’t write out the format of the script… Only the data.

Its my request to fix that for all formats.

Im going to test the flame formats later today… Im just asking tech if I can add it to the flame box … I might have to use other machine.

-c

—Quote (Originally by wavesmack)—
Moc I do have a bug report for the shake output… When the script is exported it doesn’t detect the format of the comp.

I tracked some 720p and export the shake to see that it didn’t write out the format of the script… Only the data.

Its my request to fix that for all formats.
-c
—End Quote—

This is not a bug, granted the assumption that we are exporting a complete project script.

Currently we are only exporting a complete project to Fusion i.e. fusion.comp.

So this will be added to the feature request, as ideally we’d like to export projects vs tracking data / nodes only.

I suppose the legacy issue is that in the past the tracking data was really exported to current Shake projects therefore the common work flow would be to simply copy the export data and paste as nodes in your current Shake project.

—Quote (Originally by wavesmack)—
Im going to test the flame formats later today… Im just asking tech if I can add it to the flame box … I might have to use other machine.
—End Quote—

Great, please let us know if you find any anomalies.