Bug Thread for v2.0.2

Importing a new clip seems to have an issue.
After importing a new one, the clip shows up in the pulldown above the main viewer, but not in the “Input Clip” under the Track tab. Consequently I can’t use it to track.
MacOS, haven’t tried on XP yet.

Disappearing Curve Editor. Attempts to navigate the view eventually result in the whole thing disappearing or possibly zooming off to some arbitrary space outside the working area.

Frame Selected and Frame All don’t really seem to work all of the time.

I can’t turn off the Splines and Tangents completely anymore without turning off the “Surface” as well. It’s very handy to be able to see the Surface only.

—Quote (Originally by tctdvm)—
I can’t pan and zoom while playing the clip anymore :frowning:
—End Quote—
You’re right - that’s definitely a bug.

I can’t pan and zoom while playing the clip anymore :frowning:
—End Quote—
You’re right - that’s definitely a bug.

The OGL 1282 error is now gone, at least for me. Here’s the thread:

http://forum.imagineersystems.com/showthread.php?t=1083

BTW, maybe it’s my imagination, but tracking seems to more speedy with v2.0.2. So far, I haven’t encountered any other problems with this build, but then again, I haven’t had any others with previous version 2 builds, except the OGL error.

Windows 7 x64 ultimate, Intel quad core, nVidia GTX 275 w/ 1.8 GB graphics RAM.

The OGL 1282 error is now gone, at least for me. Here’s the thread:
http://forum.imagineersystems.com/showthread.php?t=1083
BTW, maybe it’s my imagination, but tracking seems to more speedy with v2.0.2. So far, I haven’t encountered any other problems with this build, but then again, I haven’t had any others with previous version 2 builds, except the OGL error.

Thanks for looking through the program thoroughly! We appreciate those who take the time to let us know of possible issues.

After importing a new one, the clip shows up in the pulldown above the main viewer, but not in the “Input Clip” under the Track tab. Consequently I can’t use it to track.
—End Quote—
This is standard behaviour. Unless you inherit the attributes of the original project clip you will not be able to choose it as a trackable input.

—Quote—
Disappearing Curve Editor. Attempts to navigate the view eventually result in the whole thing disappearing or possibly zooming off to some arbitrary space outside the working area.
—End Quote—
This is a known problem which is not specifically related to 2.0.2. We are presently looking at solutions for this.

—Quote—
—End Quote—
Can you be more specific here? In what cases are you seeing problems?

—Quote—
I can’t turn off the Splines and Tangents completely anymore without turning off the “Surface” as well. It’s very handy to be able to see the Surface only.
—End Quote—
If you turn off “show layer outlines” and “Show spline tangents” but leave the surface on, you should be able to see only the surface.

—Quote—
undo’ing a track will move the Surface throughout the entire range.
—End Quote—
Again, I’ll need some more clarification here.

—Quote (Originally by jabloomf1230)—

—End Quote—
We optimised QuickTime reads for windows systems, so you will notice a speed improvement there.

Thanks for looking through the program thoroughly! We appreciate those who take the time to let us know of possible issues.
—End Quote—
This is standard behaviour. Unless you inherit the attributes of the original project clip you will not be able to choose it as a trackable input.
—Quote—
—End Quote—
This is a known problem which is not specifically related to 2.0.2. We are presently looking at solutions for this.
—Quote—
—End Quote—
Can you be more specific here? In what cases are you seeing problems?
—Quote—
—End Quote—
If you turn off “show layer outlines” and “Show spline tangents” but leave the surface on, you should be able to see only the surface.
—Quote—
—End Quote—
Again, I’ll need some more clarification here.

The behaviour of the import settings is different. It defaults to None rather than Inherit attributes.

The behaviour of the import settings is different. It defaults to None rather than Inherit attributes.

—Quote (Originally by jabloomf1230)—
—End Quote—
We optimised QuickTime reads for windows systems, so you will notice a speed improvement there.

haven’t been able to get the grid to show up
—End Quote—
Check your viewer preferences. The grid values may be set to zero.

haven’t been able to get the grid to show up
—End Quote—
Check your viewer preferences. The grid values may be set to zero.

Version 2.0.2 looks solid to me.
Mac OS 10.6.4

I’ll be giving it a more thorough run in the next few days.

R. Matichak

Version 2.0.2 looks solid to me.
Mac OS 10.6.4
I’ll be giving it a more thorough run in the next few days.
R. Matichak

I’m seeing issues with Zoom on XP. The zoom function doesn’t seem to work consistently, either with the hot key or the tool. It can take several attempts before it moves. Doesn’t seem to be a refresh issue.
Rendering Issue: Select a layer. On the pulldown menu above the view, change to “Matte For Layer 1”. then render the layer. it hard crashes Mocha.

Not sure about it, but I tracked a couple different shots yesterday and was never able use the Auto Nudge in the Adjust Track section successfully. Kept giving me errors. Thinking back, I’m not sure if I’ve been able to auto nudge in V2 at all.
—Quote—
—End Quote—
I mentioned this issue because it is now different than version 1. In version 1 I can just import a new clip, change the pulldown menu and start tracking.
I’ll post more clarification as things happen again.
The Frame All/Selected don’t seem to work after the disappearing happens. But Selected didn’t seem to work at all. I’d have to play with it more, but the disappearing problem makes that unlikely.
After aligning the surface to my region and then tracking most of the shot, a few undo’s have resulted in moving the alignment of the surface. It happened twice yesterday.
Oh IC. the Show Layer Outlines Icon and the pulldown next to the icon are actually different. I thought pushing the icon was a shortcut to toggling things using the pulldown menu.
T