Can someone name this effect?

Hi, I want to repeat this effect but don’t remember what it would be called or even if there’s a filter, it’s like BCC Trails, sort motion blur, drag, echo…

This two people kissing & the red sq shows a thumb moving leaving a trail…

Hi Gid,

As long as there is motion in the scene that look can be replicated with BCC Temporal Blur.


Thanks I’ll have a look, There’s so many filters in Continuum & Sapphire I lose track :rofl:
& everything online refs to AE’s Echo (I have AE but I want to do it with one of your filters. ) :unamused::rofl: