Can you have multiple layer remove modules?

I have a pretty intense shot where I’m trying to replace grass in a drone shot. I have a bunch of parallaxes involved too.

I have multiple layers that all have clean plates that are all working. My problem is I can’t seem to render them all at one time in AE Is that even possible? Am I missing something? Do I just need to make x number of copies of my AE footage and do a more intense compositing shot?

I would do a more intense compositing shot involving mutiple layers of remove, you’ll get nicer edges and have more control that way.

Please let me know if you have any more questions and I will be happy to help you.

Cheers,

Mary

Ok so I do have the multiple layers of remove. It just seems you can’t use the render checkbox in AE. It only renders one layer even though I have multiple laters selected for a remove. Does that make sense?

I would do several layers in AE with several instances of mocha Pro rendering different layers in mocha, not all at once but in layers. You will get better edges this way. But the inability to render more than one layer may be a bug and we are looking into it.

Do you see what I mean?

Cheers,
Mary

OK, it’s not a bug, your remove cogs have to be on. As long as those cogs are on it should render. But it’s faster if you use one layer with multiple contours, because each remove layer has to be processed individually.