Cannot Choose Application with Shuttle Software

Hello,

We make the ShuttlePRO and ShuttleXpress multimedia controllers. Some of our users would like to use our products with Mocha for AE on Mac OS X. Unfortunately, the Shuttle software does not allow the Mocha application to be selected as the target application.

Any ideas? I have downloaded Mocha for AE for Mac and was not able to get the Shuttle software to recognize it either. It works fine in the Windows version.

Thanks,

Terry Goyette
Contour Design, Inc.

Hi J-P,

The Shuttle emulates a keyboard, so any program that uses keyboard shortcuts can benefit from the multiple buttons, jog and shuttle wheels. We support many different types of audio and video applications right out of the box.

It seems that Mocha for AE on the Mac cannot be chosen as a target application. Is it a JAVA or non-standard application, that is run by another application within OSX?

Thanks for the follow up.

Terry Goyette
Contour Design, Inc.

Hello,
We make the ShuttlePRO and ShuttleXpress multimedia controllers. Some of our users would like to use our products with Mocha for AE on Mac OS X. Unfortunately, the Shuttle software does not allow the Mocha application to be selected as the target application.
Any ideas? I have downloaded Mocha for AE for Mac and was not able to get the Shuttle software to recognize it either. It works fine in the Windows version.
Thanks,
Terry Goyette
Contour Design, Inc.

Hi J-P,
The Shuttle emulates a keyboard, so any program that uses keyboard shortcuts can benefit from the multiple buttons, jog and shuttle wheels. We support many different types of audio and video applications right out of the box.
It seems that Mocha for AE on the Mac cannot be chosen as a target application. Is it a JAVA or non-standard application, that is run by another application within OSX?
Thanks for the follow up.
Terry Goyette
Contour Design, Inc.

Hi Terry,

How does the Shuttle device send its commands to an application? Is there anything we need to do to make sure our software can be targeted by the Shuttle drivers?

Best regards,

J-P

Hi Terry,
How does the Shuttle device send its commands to an application? Is there anything we need to do to make sure our software can be targeted by the Shuttle drivers?
Best regards,
J-P

Hi JP - I’m too wishing to know how to connect my CSP2 to Mocha Pro Plugin for VegasPro16. Normally I’d connect it to the the EXE file of that product. What is the equivalent for MP19 Plugin.

Best regards

Graham