Can't apply hue saturation effects in insert

Hue saturation effects are not working after applying mocha track …it just happened after clicking on render button in module render…After rendering hue and saturation effects wont work…

Why is that???

Already i wasted hours in that…

using
( AFTER EFFECTS )

Some plugins don’t play nice with others, try pre-comping the layer you have Mocha on and making sure you move all attributes into the new composition, this should fix your issue. Please let me know if it does not. And if it does not fix the issue, let me know which version of Hue/Sat is giving you issues. I haven’t experienced Hue/Sat problems and Mocha before.

I have done precomposing…after that i rendered…and the tracking was working perfectly fine…but after that i added Hue/saturation effects from effects panel to the precomposed layer…but i cant control hue…then i tried to apply fast box blur and it worked…But can’t apply hue/ saturation…

Which version of Mocha are you using? And which version of AE? I will have to test it.

Update: I have tested this on my end and it works for me, so we have to narrow it down with more specifics.

Do i have to change anything in mocha…??..I don’t know what’s going on with this thing…!!!

Which version of Mocha are you using?
And which version of AE?
And what are you rendering in Mocha that isn’t accepting hue/sat? As in, what is your workflow?

I was trying to apply a tattoo on a face …tracking of face was perfect…after exiting from mocha i get back to Ae…then i imported tattoo layer to my timeline and precomposed it…then i made a copy paste of Mocha track from tracked clip…and applied to the tattoo layer the rendered…and it worked fine…but then tried to apply Hue/saturation…it didn’t worked… every effects are working…but can’t adjust hue…and the version I’m using is 8.0.1 mocha pro…

What color is the tattoo? Can you send me a screenshot? And what version of AE?

Color of Tattoo.!!!.:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:Now i get it…I put hue /saturation levels beneath the color correction effects :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:…Tattoo was black… that’s the reason…:woozy_face::woozy_face:…i think i wasted your time too…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:…sorry for such silly queries…:no_mouth::no_mouth:

I had a suspicion about the tattoo being black. :wink:

I think a lot of folks, including myself, have sleepwalked through that sort of issue. Don’t feel silly, it’s a simple mistake.

1 Like