Can't get MochaAE to fit MacBook Pro screen

Hey guys,

For some reason I cannot get MochaAE to fit my 15.4" MacBook Pro screen. When it opens, the interface is about 2 inches to wide on the right side, and too tall to reach the corner resizing handle.

I don’t think I’m the only one running Mocha on a MacBook Pro, so I’m guessing there must be some way to get the interface to fit. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

I found that I had this problem. The program was way bigger than my screen and I couldn’t move it around…If you choose maximise on the window tab it will rescale it to your window. Simple but you would’t think maximise would shrink it.

Hi vfxtod,

Which version of Mocha are you using? The latest version should work fine down to 1200x800. It could be worthwhile deleting your Mocha preferences file:

/Users//Library/Preferences/com.imagineersystems.Mocha 1.plist

This will reset the window settings and the app should fit on screen. Please let me know if this solves the problem.

Best regards,

J-P

Thanks, J-P. :slight_smile:
I’ll try that and report back.

Cheers

Thanks again, John Paul. It worked perfectly. I was able to scale the interface to my liking. Now…back to having fun with MochaAE!

Now I have to save my pennies for Mokey. :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Hi inifinite_one,

Actually, maximizing was one of the first things I tried - to no avail. It simply got bigger then my screen.

However, when I did delete the preferences file - as J-P suggested - I launched MochaAE and it opened at a size smaller then my screen. So I simply grabbed the lower right corner of the interface and resized it to my screen. MochaAE remembers this each time I launch it now.

Thanks for your help.