Can't import footage into Mocha AE

Hi All
I’m in the process of setting up Adobe CS6 on my new PC and I’m having some issues with Mocha AE. For some reason, it will not import any footage from After Effects. I’ve tried 7D footage, avi files, quicktimes in animation codec. Nothing imports. Just get the message:
Failed to open file [file]: corrupt or in unsupported format
I’m running an i7-3830K with a GTX680 video card. Of course, my concern is that someone is going to tell me that my video card isn’t supported yet :frowning:
Anyhow, has anyone else experienced this or have any idea what I might be missing here?

Disregard. I had installed Quicktime but I guess I needed to reboot. Forgive me… it’s late here :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi All

I’m in the process of setting up Adobe CS6 on my new PC and I’m having some issues with Mocha AE. For some reason, it will not import any footage from After Effects. I’ve tried 7D footage, avi files, quicktimes in animation codec. Nothing imports. Just get the message:

Failed to open file [file]: corrupt or in unsupported format

I’m running an i7-3830K with a GTX680 video card. Of course, my concern is that someone is going to tell me that my video card isn’t supported yet :frowning:

Anyhow, has anyone else experienced this or have any idea what I might be missing here?

Disregard. I had installed Quicktime but I guess I needed to reboot. Forgive me… it’s late here :stuck_out_tongue: