Can't paste Mocha data into CS5

I’m unable to paste my tracking data from mocha in After Effects CS5. After I hit “copy to clipboard” in the tracking export dialogue and jump back to After Effects, the Paste button is greyed out. I’ve tried just pasting it into a Text Edit document to make sure that data is indeed being copied to the clipboard, and it is. I’ve also tried saving the data out as a .txt file and copying that, but still, Paste in AE is greyed out.

I’ve tried quitting out of AE and restarting, but same thing. Anyone have any ideas?

I’m unable to paste my tracking data from mocha in After Effects CS5. After I hit “copy to clipboard” in the tracking export dialogue and jump back to After Effects, the Paste button is greyed out. I’ve tried just pasting it into a Text Edit document to make sure that data is indeed being copied to the clipboard, and it is. I’ve also tried saving the data out as a .txt file and copying that, but still, Paste in AE is greyed out.
I’ve tried quitting out of AE and restarting, but same thing. Anyone have any ideas?

That’s a good idea. I’m on a Mac by the way.

The one problem though is, that doesn’t fix the issue of me not being able to bring in Mocha Shape data, unless is there another way to do that as well?

That’s a good idea. I’m on a Mac by the way.
The one problem though is, that doesn’t fix the issue of me not being able to bring in Mocha Shape data, unless is there another way to do that as well?

—Quote (Originally by bowserlm)—

—End Quote—
Hi bowserlm,

This is a common and long standing issue with the AE clipboard, normally associated with Windows.

Apart from attempting the restart as you have done or actually restarting the computer, the only other workaround I can suggest is downloading Mathias Möhl’s mocha import script (MochaImport+ V6 - aescripts + aeplugins - aescripts.com) and using that to import your data as text files.

—Quote (Originally by bowserlm)—
—End Quote—
Hi bowserlm,
This is a common and long standing issue with the AE clipboard, normally associated with Windows.
Apart from attempting the restart as you have done or actually restarting the computer, the only other workaround I can suggest is downloading Mathias M?hl’s mocha import script (MochaImport+ V6 - aescripts + aeplugins - aescripts.com) and using that to import your data as text files.

Not at present.

I have not had the same experience with the OSX clipboard but it has been known to happen on occasion. Are you seeing this often?

Not at present.
I have not had the same experience with the OSX clipboard but it has been known to happen on occasion. Are you seeing this often?