Can't remove anything

Hallo, I need your help :slight_smile:
Tracking works good and BG and layer (needed to remove), they are in rigth order,
but when I click on render (in remove module) such message appears:
“Failed to save image: D:/… bla bla bla…/Matte for layer 2108.tif . Couldn’t open file”.
Thanks,
Andrey
Win7 Ultimate x64 8Gb Dual Core
NVDIA GeForce GTX580
Matrox RTX2
Mocha Pro 2.6.1

Hallo, I need your help :slight_smile:
Tracking works good and BG and layer (needed to remove), they are in rigth order,
but when I click on render (in remove module) such message appears:
“Failed to save image: D:/… bla bla bla…/Matte for layer 2108.tif . Couldn’t open file”.

Thanks,
Andrey

Win7 Ultimate x64 8Gb Dual Core
NVDIA GeForce GTX580
Matrox RTX2
Mocha Pro 2.6.1

—Quote (Originally by MaryP)—
Can you make sure your graphics drivers are up to date?
—End Quote—
Yes, it’s updated :slight_smile:
I have found the decision how to eliminate an error inscription (it’s because Mocha can’t define a path written by Russian letters).
Now it renders (in remove module) but still nothing removes :frowning:
Still need your help,
Andrey
:slight_smile:

—Quote (Originally by MaryP)—
—End Quote—
Yes, it’s updated :slight_smile:

I have found the decision how to eliminate an error inscription (it’s because Mocha can’t define a path written by Russian letters).
Now it renders (in remove module) but still nothing removes :frowning:

Still need your help,
Andrey
:slight_smile:

We would need to see how you are trying to remove the object, as workflow can affect how much or little is removed.

We would need to see how you are trying to remove the object, as workflow can affect how much or little is removed.

You also need to check and make sure your results folder is pathed correctly. You may have to move the file to a new location and repath the images, save as a new version and quit, reload the file and repath the results folder, save and close, and reopen it and try again.
Let me know if that solves it, or if you need more help.
Cheers,
Mary

You also need to check and make sure your results folder is pathed correctly. You may have to move the file to a new location and repath the images, save as a new version and quit, reload the file and repath the results folder, save and close, and reopen it and try again.

Let me know if that solves it, or if you need more help.

Cheers,
Mary