Certain Hotkeys not working?

Hi, I’ve been using Mocha for a couple years now, across multiple versions and on different machines, but this is the first time I’ve encountered this issue.
None of my basic hotkeys are functioning. Holding “z” or “x” is not activating the corresponding tool, and when I go up to the “Tools” drop down menu there isn’t even a hotkey listed for the pan, zoom, ect, while others, like the “Create X-Spline” are listed and work fine. I’ve trashed the preferences for mocha, as well as checked to make sure my Expose and other system hotkeys for OSX are not interfering, but nothing seems to fix it. What baffles me is that I’ve used Mocha several times on this machine and I’m not sure what could have changed.
I’m using an iMac and “mocha for After Effects” 2.2.0 CS5
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Gabe

Can you email me the mocha log form view>mocha log and send me a screen grab of the issue? I will try to get to the bottom of this for you.
Cheers,
Mary

Im sorry, its under help>view log. I mistyped. :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Mary

Hi There,
Did you email the files? I’m afraid I don’t see them in my inbox.
Cheers,
Mary

Oh! I must’ve looked right past it before. Thank you.
The log only goes back to June of last year, since I’ve used other versions of mocha before then (and I’m starting to wonder if maybe having multiple versions is the source of my conflict), but I’ll go ahead and email it to you now.
Thanks again!

Thanks for the answering this so soon,
it may just be my version, “mocha for After Effects,” but I’m not seeing any option to view my log from any drop down menu, or even in the preferences. Is this something I could find in a system folder?

Yeah I believe so, I sent the email to the “maryp@imagineersystems.com” address in your signature. I’ll send it again to be sure.
Thanks again for looking into this,
Gabe