Change Language

Hi,
I would like to change the language of BCC11. I am on Win 10 Prof German version. I could not find any helpful information.
Regards
kd-53

Hello Sir.

The translation would be done by a file called the ‘Boris Language Pack.ecs’ - without this file the BCC will operate in English. If you are looking to translate the filters into German, you can simply Close your Host/NLE and re-run the BCC installer, and including the Boris Language Pack option. If, instead, it is currently in German and you wish to change it to its default English display, you can delete the file from here -
C:\Program Files\Boris FX, Inc

Thanks.

Jon

Please note, however, that at this time BCC is only partially translated. If you enable translation you will find some parts of the product are translated but other parts are not.

Hi Jon,
thank you for the information, BUT during the installation process I do not have any choice to include the language pack. The installation process is straight forward: Name and adress, EULA, start installation

Best regards
Klaus-Dieter

Hi,
any new ideas
Best regards
Klaus-Dieter

Hi Klaus-Dieter,

What is the exact name of the BCC11 .exe installer that you are running? If the Language Pack is indeed missing I’ll want to speak with Release Engineering about it.

Thanks.

Jon

Hi! The language pack is not currently supported in Continuum 11 but I’ll add this to our database as a feature request. Thanks, Peter.

Hi Jon,
the name of the installer is “Continuum_Avid_11_0_0_Win.exe” and the length is 115 MB (121.335.048 Bytes).
Best regards
Klaus-Dieter