Changing the surface overlay to an exact size/ratio

Hi,
I’m doing a screen insert on a cellphone. It’s a moving shot where we see a couple, they make a picture, we dolly backward and “fly” through the phone with the picture. So I need an ECAXT match of the image. It needs to be exactly in the 16 to 9 ratio.
When I’m adjusting the surface overlay I can’t find any way to set a fixed ration for it. Is there any way?
Thanks!
Cheers
S.

Which version of mocha are you using?

There isn’t a set ratio tool unless you are using ROI in the Insert module for mocha Pro. This can define the surface ratio for the imported insert.

There isn’t a set ratio tool unless you are using ROI in the Insert module for mocha Pro. This can define the surface ratio for the imported insert.

Hi,

I’m doing a screen insert on a cellphone. It’s a moving shot where we see a couple, they make a picture, we dolly backward and “fly” through the phone with the picture. So I need an ECAXT match of the image. It needs to be exactly in the 16 to 9 ratio.

When I’m adjusting the surface overlay I can’t find any way to set a fixed ration for it. Is there any way?

Thanks!

Cheers

S.

I’m on 3.0.1
I tried the ROI feature, but I’m afraid that it does not help in my case. The ROI only defines the aspect ratio of the insert clip and puts it into the surface area (and distorts it, if necessary) that you have to set BEFORE that step. I’m looking for a way to set an exact ratio for the planar surface.

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
—End Quote—

I’m on 3.0.1

I tried the ROI feature, but I’m afraid that it does not help in my case. The ROI only defines the aspect ratio of the insert clip and puts it into the surface area (and distorts it, if necessary) that you have to set BEFORE that step. I’m looking for a way to set an exact ratio for the planar surface.

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—

—End Quote—