Cinema 4D files in Title Studio not visible

EPS works fine created in Adobe AI. Wanted to combine with Cinema 4D files purchased from TurboSquid, but these are not visible. I see the imported model but in left pane but not in Composite window. Does I need some additional software for using C4D files?

Hi Lars.

It might be that the material shaders that were used with the C4D model are not coming through into Title Studio. Can you please send along one of the models that is not appearing in the Comp window and we’ll take a look at it to see if we can understand why it’s not working for you?

Also, if you are not on the latest version of Continuum it could be that the problem you are seeing has been addressed with a software update.

Either way, please send along the model and we’ll give it a shot.

Thanks,
Peter.

Zipped file too big for forum upload. How can I send?

BR
Lars

If you can please post the zipped file up on a shared storage drive that would probably be the best solution. Something like dropbox or a google drive.

Thanks,
Peter.

Ok. Here goes…

Handball Cinema 4D

Thanks Lars - I’ve just downloaded the files and will take a look into the issue of the C4D model not showing up in Title Studio.

Cheers,
Peter.

Hi Lars,

I imported the C4D model that you provided into Title Studio and it opened up just fine. It defaulted to having the reflection shader enabled so I disabled that and it looks great! It’s missing some of the fine surface texturing / pores that is visible in the C4D render but apart from that it looks great.

So my next question is are you using the current version of Title Studio? And if so, in what host and on which platform?

If you’re ok with it I can post screenshots of the Title Studio render - if you would prefer to keep that private please send me your email and I’ll send it to you directly.

Cheers,
Peter.

Hi Peter,
Well that is a good start. I must be doing it wrong.

I’m on Continuum 2021 14… and Avid Media Composer 2021.2.
Plattform is WIN 10 Pro

And yes, please post screenshots :slight_smile:

Can you tell how you went about to get it visible in Title Studio also?

Cheers,
Lars

EUREKA! I found the culprit!!

I unzipped handball c4d to a folder not containing norwegian charakter and now it is visible.
So that means that Title Studio does not recognize folders with these letters in them.

Thanks a lot for helping, Peter!

Cheers,
Lars

Where do you turn this off?

Thank you, Peter.
You are the best!

Have a nice weekend

Cheers,
Lars

Delighted that I could be of help Lars.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too.

Cheers,
Peter.