Clean Plate not staying selected in remove

I tried bringing the clip in as interlaced and the remove tool did its thing on only the upper field. The object was not removed on lower field.
Started new project and not de-interlacing clip this time. I made a clean plate in PS from the frame exported by mocha. Did a render and wanted to edit the PS file. Did my edit and now the “Cleanplate Clip” keeps switching back to the original clip when I hit the render button. So the clip renders into itself and does not remove the object.
Tried restarting the app and it still switches back when I hit render. :confused:

Hi Mary - I tried your suggestion however Mocha is still reverting back to the original clip for the “Cleanplate Clip” as soon as I hit the render button. I tried trashing all the files previously made in the results folder as well and still get this error. Perhaps I need to start another project?

Also if I try and create another cleanplate by hitting the create button I get an error stating “Couldn’t create cleanplate clip; Curent cleanplate clip is not discrete cleanplate clip. OK”

Thanks C

Hi Mary - I tried your suggestion however Mocha is still reverting back to the original clip for the “Cleanplate Clip” as soon as I hit the render button. I tried trashing all the files previously made in the results folder as well and still get this error. Perhaps I need to start another project?
Also if I try and create another cleanplate by hitting the create button I get an error stating "Couldn’t create cleanplate clip; Curent cleanplate clip is not discrete cleanplate clip. OK"
Thanks C

I tried bringing the clip in as interlaced and the remove tool did its thing on only the upper field. The object was not removed on lower field.

Started new project and not de-interlacing clip this time. I made a clean plate in PS from the frame exported by mocha. Did a render and wanted to edit the PS file. Did my edit and now the “Cleanplate Clip” keeps switching back to the original clip when I hit the render button. So the clip renders into itself and does not remove the object.

Tried restarting the app and it still switches back when I hit render. :confused:

Hi!
Go to edit>undo render in all frames. It is reading your temp files that are in your results folder.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi!

Go to edit>undo render in all frames. It is reading your temp files that are in your results folder.

Cheers,
Mary

Hi,
It might be that you are pathing to the wrong clip in the remove tab. You can edit and review your clips in the clip tab in mocha.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi,

It might be that you are pathing to the wrong clip in the remove tab. You can edit and review your clips in the clip tab in mocha.

Cheers,
Mary

hello and happy new year 2012 to all of you .i hope this year must be joy and happiness knock your door.
bonds (http://www.bondsonlinequotes.com/)

hello and happy new year 2012 to all of you .i hope this year must be joy and happiness knock your door.
bonds (http://www.bondsonlinequotes.com/)