- I copy corner pin (supports motion blur) tracking data to clipboard in Mocha AE and paste it onto a solid in After Effects. Everything works fine.
- I go back to Mocha, make changes to the track, and re-copy the new tracking data to the clipboard.
- When I paste again in After Effects, it pastes the old tracking data instead of the new.
- Restarting After Effects and Mocha does not resolve the issue.
- Restarting the computer does not resolve the issue.
- Pasting the Data on a new solid in After Effects does not resolve the issue.
- Duplicating the layer in Mocha and copying to the clipboard does not resolve the issue.
- Clearing Windows clipboard does not resolve the issue.
- Alt-Tabbing from After Effects and Alt-Tabbing back in does not resolve the issue.
- Purging all memory and disk cache in After Effects does not resolve the issue.
- When I paste the tracking data into a text file, the old data gets pasted instead of the new, so it might be a Mocha AE issue, and not an After Effects issue. Method of testing: I changed the tracking in Mocha on a specific frame, exported tracking data to clipboard, and pasted on both a new solid in After effects and a text file. Transform and corner pin data were identical on that specific frame.
After Effects 2018 Version 15.1.1
Mocha AE Version 4.0.3 build 13094
Windows 10 pro
i7-8700K, 64GB Ram, 1080ti
Any help would be greatly appreciated!