Conform from HD letterbox proxy to 2K scope

Hello,
Is there a way to conform a mocha project that was done on a proxy file (1920x804) to a higher resolution (2048x858)? Of course scaling up the shapes of my project is not enough, I would need to scale up the tracking data too. But how?
Regards.

If it’s not the same aspect ratio you’re not going to be able to scale this up. I don’t think the math adds up here, does it?

Cheers,
Mary

Hi Mary,
It is the same aspect. The HD proxy was cropped to 1920x804 and the final version is 2048x858. Everything should be scaled up by 1.33333.
Excuse my poor english but I don’t understand what you mean by “I don’t think the math adds up here, does it?”
Cheers.

What I mean by the math not adding up is it seems like it’s not a perfect scale up. But it’s close enough probably. You should just be able to reload the footage into the clip tab and then change the project settings in your file>project settings options. You can’t change the aspect ratio, but you can change the scale. Does that make sense?

Cheers,
Mary

Hi Mary,
Yes it makes sense now.
However following your step [quote=“maryp, post:4, topic:3367”]
change the project settings in your file>project settings options
[/quote] seems to be impossible for me. I don’t seen any scaling option in the project settings using mocha pro 5.5.2.
Cheers.

Hi there,

Try going to the clip tab and selecting your input clip. Then relink the clip with the larger clip. Your file should scale automatically.