Confused on which Pixel Aspect Ratio to choose

I’m using Mocha 2.2.0 for CS5. I’m importing a jpeg sequence. The dimension of the video are 960x540. In CS4, it let us type in the dimensions, however in CS5, it only gives us a drop down menu with options like CS4 PAL and CS4 PAL Anamorphic. Which one am I supposed to choose?

960x540 is usually half HD, square pixel. If that’s the case for your footage, choose HD in the list and you will get the correct result.

J-P

960x540 is usually half HD, square pixel. If that’s the case for your footage, choose HD in the list and you will get the correct result.
J-P

—Quote (Originally by J-P)—

J-P
—End Quote—
Thanks J-P worked liked a charm

I’m using Mocha 2.2.0 for CS5. I’m importing a jpeg sequence. The dimension of the video are 960x540. In CS4, it let us type in the dimensions, however in CS5, it only gives us a drop down menu with options like CS4 PAL and CS4 PAL Anamorphic. Which one am I supposed to choose?

—Quote (Originally by J-P)—
J-P
—End Quote—
Thanks J-P worked liked a charm