Connecting spline points to tracks

Hi,
I am successful at tracking individual points in my shots using 4 separate splines and I need to nail a corner pin on those (not enough reference to nail the corner pin directly)
I there anyway i can apply the 4 splines motion to a new 4 individual splines points in order to have my perfect corner pin?
I could do it with expressions in AE but was wondering if there was any way to establish in Mocha.
Thx
jm.

Hi,
I am successful at tracking individual points in my shots using 4 separate splines and I need to nail a corner pin on those (not enough reference to nail the corner pin directly)
I there anyway i can apply the 4 splines motion to a new 4 individual splines points in order to have my perfect corner pin?
I could do it with expressions in AE but was wondering if there was any way to establish in Mocha.
Thx
jm.

thanx…
works like a charm!
jm

thanx…
works like a charm!
jm

Hi jean,
If you just use the add spline tool (the tool with the plus sign next to both the x-spline and bezier spline tools) you can do exactly what you just described, but all in one layer, which applies to the same corner pin.

Hi jean,

If you just use the add spline tool (the tool with the plus sign next to both the x-spline and bezier spline tools) you can do exactly what you just described, but all in one layer, which applies to the same corner pin.