Couple more ongoing bugs

Open a scene and start working.
Switch to another scene (new clip) and work on that for a bit
go back to the original and new layers don’t really track. Seems like MAYBE they’re trying to track the last clip instead. not sure, though, but definitely a problem.
Starting a new scene for first project seems to work.
For some reason tracking now:
track a few frames and stop, adjust and start tracking again. There is a frame gap now. new. the blue bar appears solid (no missed frames) but scrubbing the timeline, it’s definitely not picking up the frame that it was user stopped on.
Have to manually back up a frame
T

I definitely recommend using a new file for your new tracks for different clips as a base workflow, but we will try to repeat this issue.
Cheers,
Mary

I am having trouble repeating this bug. Do you have capabilities to screen record the issue?
Cheers,
Mary

OK, can you please send me the corrupted scene and the mocha log? Go to help>mocha log, and save the text file for me?
Cheers,
Mary

I sent you the ftp info in pm :slight_smile:

yeah. I mean I work on a clip for awhile. click to create a new scene, use the default settings, and start tracking a new scene. Then reopen the original (probably using the “recent” menu) and create a new layer and try to track.
All without closing Mocha in between.
T

not easily. I may not have the steps figured out yet.
I do have a corrupt scene, though. I could send that with the clip. You would see that it’s not tracking the shot. then could create a new scene and see that it does.
T

you need the clip, too?
If so, somewhere to up load it?
T