As far as log, are you talking about the UsageLog (usage_data_borisfx_pr.txt)? Or is there some other log? If so where is that log located?
usage_data_borisfx_pr.txt (73.8 KB)
This problem is becoming much more “annoying” now and it doesn’t seem to be related to having two Mocha Pro FX in a single clip … it’s happening with just one Mocha Pro FX in a clip.
- Add Mocha Pro to a clip
- Add Transparent video with BCC Type On Text add some text
- Make the Transparent video clip nested
- Click on Mocha Pro
- In Mocha Pro, Setup a basic track nothing fancy (Translation and Scale) and set Insert Clip to “Insert Layer” and save
- In Pr set Mocha Pro FX to “Insert: Composite” “Insert Layer Video 1” “Render checked”
- Hit “Enter” to render FX
- Save project and exit Pr
- Load the Pr and the same project, wait for 30 seconds
- Click on the clip with Mocha Pro FX
- Click on the “MOCHA” icon/image
And this is when I get a crash to desktop and Pr window closes. HOWEVER, important to note that if I bring up Task Manager, it list Pr as still executing and consuming about 16GB of RAM. As a programmer (34+ years) this tells me it’s very likely Mocha Pro has not disposed of some resources correctly which is preventing Pr from properly terminating.
There was an error in the OS Event Log pointing to “Continuum_3DObjects_AE.dll” which I’m assuming is related to BCC Type On Text FX … perhaps Mocha Pro and BCC Type On Text don’t seem to get along.
I really really would like someone to look at this, I can’t continue my work with Mocha Pro when it’s a 50/50 chance I’ll crash to desktop.