Crash when I open files under linux

Whenever I save a file under linux and then reopen the same file, Mocha crashes with the error:
/opt/ISL/MochaV1/bin/mocha: symbol lookup error: /opt/ISL/MochaV1/bin/mocha: undefined symbol: DATA_FORMAT_EXTENSION
Exit 127
Exit 127

Motor v1.1.2 has no problem opening the file.

This is any file just start a new project, load footage and save, now close the project and reopen it, now it crashes.

If you use any of the libQT files that come with motor it will instantly segfault. So they are removed which forces Motor to use the libQT files installed with the system (QT 4.2.1).

Kernel: 2.6.18-4-amd64
Xorg v7.1.1
glibc 2.3.6

As of beta2 I now get the error:

/opt/ISL/MochaV1/bin/mocha: symbol lookup error: /opt/ISL/MochaV1/bin/mocha: undefined symbol: rameterSetEPT_Pvi
Exit 127
Exit 127

Any file saved out and opened again will do this from Mocha or Motor. All I am doing is loading a plate and saving the file, closing Mocha, reopen it and then opening the file.

—Quote (Originally by dekekincaid)—
Whenever I save a file under linux and then reopen the same file, Mocha crashes with the error:
/opt/ISL/MochaV1/bin/mocha: symbol lookup error: /opt/ISL/MochaV1/bin/mocha: undefined symbol: DATA_FORMAT_EXTENSION
Exit 127
Exit 127

Motor v1.1.2 has no problem opening the file.
—End Quote—

Thanks for posting this; could you send me a copy of the project file at support@imagineersystems.com. I have not been able to duplicate this issue as of yet.