Crazy Mocha Pro GUI error, launching from AE

Anyone else getting this crazy Mocha Pro error. If I reboot AE it goes away.

iMacPro
Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB
macOS 10.14.6
After Effects 16.1.2

Waht is your screen/monitor resolution and setup?

iMacPro as main monitor set to 5120x2880 and a second monitor set to 2560x1440. This takes place on the iMacPro/Main monitor. I can’t say for certain, but it might happen when Premiere and After Effects are both open.

I suspect it might be because your monitors are different resolutions, so it might be adjusting to the right size. Mocha has high-resolution interface support, so it’s possible it’s getting confused between the lower res monitor and the high resolution one.

Ok, anything I can do to prevent it from happening aside from unplugging my second monitor?

I don’t have Mocha Pro, only Mocha AE, but I have the same problem. It happens when I click the tracking forward button.

Running MacBook Pro, but also a Radeon (Pro Vega 20 4 GB)
Also macOS 10.14.6 and AE 16.1.2.

It happend when connected to a second monitor, but also when not connected. Although it looks like it took longer for it to happen without connected to a second monitor. It also didn’t matter if I have Premiere Pro running or not.

I don’t have a solution, but I hope someone else does or can point me in the right direction to fix this.