Curve Editor is blank

Hey, while attempting to scroll in my Curve Editor I all of a sudden lost everything in the view. I can still see the curve editor window, just not an keyframes or frame information on the right side. I’ve tried Frame Selected and Frame All, and it’s still blank on the right. Anyone know how to reset the curve editor?

—Quote (Originally by rfield)—
Hey, while attempting to scroll in my Curve Editor I all of a sudden lost everything in the view. I can still see the curve editor window, just not an keyframes or frame information on the right side. I’ve tried Frame Selected and Frame All, and it’s still blank on the right. Anyone know how to reset the curve editor?
—End Quote—

Thanks for the question. I would be interested in seeing a screenshot of the issue. If you can send one to support@imagineersystems.com I would be great-full. In the mean time (depending on what system you are on) you can reset the entire layout as well as the curve editor by removing Mocha’s preference files.

In Mac.

Preference files are located in: User/Library/Preferences/ com.ImagineerSystems.Mocha.plist
com.ImagineerSystems.Mocha1.plist

In Windows
You need to delete the registry entrY
[HKLM/Software/Imagineer Systems Ltd/Mocha 1

As always be careful when modifying system settings if you are unsure please consult your IT or mail support@imagineersystems.com.