Custom Frame Rate

Hi,
I imported a .tiff sequence to a new project in Mocha Pro. The problem is, when I do this, the only options I have for the frame rate are 10, 15, 23.976, 24, etc. and I need the project to be 12 fps.

So my question is, how can I specifically choose a framerate of 12 fps under my project settings?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi,

I imported a .tiff sequence to a new project in Mocha Pro. The problem is, when I do this, the only options I have for the frame rate are 10, 15, 23.976, 24, etc. and I need the project to be 12 fps.

So my question is, how can I specifically choose a framerate of 12 fps under my project settings?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

We don’t have 12 fps as an option in our frame rates, but I can put in a request. That, however, won’t help you right now. So, as a work around, what I suggest doing is that you track it at 15fps and make your project at 15 fps and then retime the final composite to the rate you need.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Mary

We don’t have 12 fps as an option in our frame rates, but I can put in a request. That, however, won’t help you right now. So, as a work around, what I suggest doing is that you track it at 15fps and make your project at 15 fps and then retime the final composite to the rate you need.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,
Mary

I would suggest actually tracking in a 24fps project in mocha and then you only need to stretch the null 200% in after effects.