Deactivate License offsite?

I left my license active on a workbay on my home computer, need to activate it somewhere else. Was curious if I can deactivate it passively, so I could use it elsewhere, mochaAE isn’t cutting it for a project I’m chipping at.

Thanks!

Nick

If you have mocha Pro 5 then you can deactivate and reactivate, if you have V4 or below, you need to send us a case to reset your key: http://www.imagineersystems.com/support/contact-support/

Yes, I’ve done that, but can I de-activate it from a computer that I am not in front of? I left it on and need to turn it off.

No, you can’t remotely do that unless you have teamviewer or something that allows you to remote into your machine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can I put it in as a request? I know the foundry can deactivate all products, as can Adobe. It would be a good feature.

Thank you for the feedback, we will definitely add it to our request list! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Sorry to resuscitate this old thread, but is this yet possible? I was told yesterday that this was possible using the Application Manager, but now I’m away from my other computer and apparently cannot activate the machine I’m working on today, which is… inconvenient to say the least.

But perhaps I’m missing something, apologies if so. (I only re-purchased Mocha yesterday - an upgrade from Mocha VR).

To be honest having the option to install Mocha VR on two seats (stationary machine and laptop for example) was really useful, and seems to be the industry standard on most video post production apps I rely on…

Anyway thanks for the help

Yes, you should be able to reset it via the application manager, but if you keep running into trouble call support at 1-888-77-BORIS.