Running the latest version of LrC and installed both PS and LrC options when installing Optics. Standalone works fine.
@michaelh A couple of things…
- It is possible Lightroom was running when Optics was installed. Restart LR and then see if Boris FX Optics appears in the Photo > Edit In menu.
- If Optics still does not appear in LR, reinstall and make sure Lightroom is selected in the installer–even if it already says it is installed.
- If Optics still does not appear in LR, perform the steps outlined in the “Adding Optics to Lightroom as an External Editor” section of the user guide on page 33.
- Definitely not. I’m careful about that.
- Done. still didn’t appear.
- I miss the days when windows showed folders for installed apps. I couldn’t even tell that a manual had been installed. The section you mean is in the Optics-2021-PhotoPlugin.pdf That worked, but…
Unfortunately uninstalling has removed the trial license I was using. Can you recommend an easy way to get that back? The activation window sent me to a sales page after complaining that I’d already requested a license on this machine.
@michaelh Can you private message me your full name and email address you used to get the trial and I will reset it so you can get it again.