Deleteing keyframes - a no go

Hi
In 1.2 that came with CS4, I could click a keyframe and hit the delete keyframe to delete it. After upgrading to 2.1 the same process does not seem to function. It clears all keyframes form view for a second and then refreshes to show that no keyframes have been deleted.
Anyone else experience such weirdness in 2.1. or know how to delete a keyframe. I tried to delete in the graph editor and the app crashed.

Mocha for AE 2.1, windows7 64bit quad-core Amd, 2 ati 5700s, 8gB

Thanks for any help.
Maybe a win7/mocha bug?

Hi
In 1.2 that came with CS4, I could click a keyframe and hit the delete keyframe to delete it. After upgrading to 2.1 the same process does not seem to function. It clears all keyframes form view for a second and then refreshes to show that no keyframes have been deleted.
Anyone else experience such weirdness in 2.1. or know how to delete a keyframe. I tried to delete in the graph editor and the app crashed.
Mocha for AE 2.1, windows7 64bit quad-core Amd, 2 ati 5700s, 8gB
Thanks for any help.
Maybe a win7/mocha bug?

First time using Mocha for AE and after a couple complex shots, I’m loving this app! brilliant
resolved delete key
In 2.1 Mocha for AE to delete key you must now turn off auto-key.

First time using Mocha for AE and after a couple complex shots, I’m loving this app! brilliant

resolved delete key
In 2.1 Mocha for AE to delete key you must now turn off auto-key.