Deleting keyframes from AdjustTrack

Is there a way to do it? I’ve gotten too many and need to delete a few, but can’t figure out how. I don’t really want to retrack it, just get rid of some of those extraneous keyframes in the adjust.
Any help?

Hi Guys,
If you need to delete keyframes out of adjust track, you will have to go to the frame the keyframe is on and delete keyframes for all four corners of the adjust track. To make sure I get all of them I hit the keyframe + and then hit the keyframe - keys on all four corners of my adjust track.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi Guys,

If you need to delete keyframes out of adjust track, you will have to go to the frame the keyframe is on and delete keyframes for all four corners of the adjust track. To make sure I get all of them I hit the keyframe + and then hit the keyframe - keys on all four corners of my adjust track.

Cheers,
Mary

Is there a way to do it? I’ve gotten too many and need to delete a few, but can’t figure out how. I don’t really want to retrack it, just get rid of some of those extraneous keyframes in the adjust.

Any help?

I haven’t figured that out either. Was going to post a similar thread.

But you can hit “reset” on the bottom left (under Set master) and do your adjust tracks again.

T

I haven’t figured that out either. Was going to post a similar thread.
But you can hit “reset” on the bottom left (under Set master) and do your adjust tracks again.
T