Difficult Track

I am having a hell of a time tracking the following shot.

I really believe that it should be an easy track but no matter how I track it it’s always jumpy. I need to track the wing so I can place a band logo on to it. I’ve tried AE tracker, single track point, corner pin, everything. I’ve tried numerous times in Mocha Pro and the planar track just jumps around.
Could someone take a look at this and tell me what I’m doing wrong?

• Nathan

As tctdvm says, the glare is going to be your biggest issue, followed by the foreground of the plane overriding one of the few good areas of texture. Masking out the glare I get a reasonable track, but there is a lot of drift due to little detail on the wing.
Are you specifically using mocha Pro or mocha AE? If so, which version?

As tctdvm says, the glare is going to be your biggest issue, followed by the foreground of the plane overriding one of the few good areas of texture. Masking out the glare I get a reasonable track, but there is a lot of drift due to little detail on the wing.

Are you specifically using mocha Pro or mocha AE? If so, which version?

Compression of this magnitude requires creative thinking. I added shapes to the edge of the wing (avoiding the glare), the ground plane, and the top of the plane to get a decent track. Please see attached file.

Cheers,
Mary

Compression of this magnitude requires creative thinking. I added shapes to the edge of the wing (avoiding the glare), the ground plane, and the top of the plane to get a decent track. Please see attached file.
Cheers,
Mary

Xav, you may need to try a reinstall.
That sounds like your program is corrupt.

Xav, you may need to try a reinstall.

That sounds like your program is corrupt.

make sure you’re not including the glare in your shape.

The compression is probably the biggest problem. I hope you’re using a better version of the clip.
If not, I can get a track until the fuselage moves in front of the 2 shapes on the inside of the wing. After that, there’s no reference points left to check the track against.

If I HAD to a perfect on the wing on this compressed version, a 3D tracking software would probably be faster.

T

make sure you’re not including the glare in your shape.
The compression is probably the biggest problem. I hope you’re using a better version of the clip.
If not, I can get a track until the fuselage moves in front of the 2 shapes on the inside of the wing. After that, there’s no reference points left to check the track against.
If I HAD to a perfect on the wing on this compressed version, a 3D tracking software would probably be faster.
T

Hello
some layers if it can help you …
I also had two closures software
After Fram 25 and 28…
xavier.

by

Hello
some layers if it can help you …
I also had two closures software
After Fram 25 and 28…
xavier.