Dope Sheet almost dope... cycling animation

Hi Imagineer staff,
I’m sorry if this isn’t the right place to make a suggestion, but i didn’t find a proper one.
I’m an intensive mocha user, i work mainly for Cinema, and i use mocha pro mainly for rotoscoping tasks.
(i borroed that opening from another post out of lazyness, i did use mocha for work I had done on Black Swan)
I have a crap task of rotosoping a herd of deer from body down.
they did use a blue BG but the feet will need to be roto’d
56 different legs 90 frames of it. YEAH!
i am using the dope sheet to copy and past roto because the movement is very similar in each leg, with minor changes that I will have to make…
My question,
is there a way to, once I copied and pasted keyframes of a walk patern within the same layer,
to select those key frames and move them forward to the new placement of the leg?
the Uber key seems to only do all keyframes, (hence the name)
if there is a way, can you let me know,
or if you are thinking about making a change to the dope sheet.
that would be right up there!
cheers
r

Hi Imagineer staff,

I’m sorry if this isn’t the right place to make a suggestion, but i didn’t find a proper one.

I’m an intensive mocha user, i work mainly for Cinema, and i use mocha pro mainly for rotoscoping tasks.

(i borroed that opening from another post out of lazyness, i did use mocha for work I had done on Black Swan)

I have a crap task of rotosoping a herd of deer from body down.
they did use a blue BG but the feet will need to be roto’d
56 different legs 90 frames of it. YEAH!

i am using the dope sheet to copy and past roto because the movement is very similar in each leg, with minor changes that I will have to make…

My question,
is there a way to, once I copied and pasted keyframes of a walk patern within the same layer,
to select those key frames and move them forward to the new placement of the leg?
the Uber key seems to only do all keyframes, (hence the name)
if there is a way, can you let me know,
or if you are thinking about making a change to the dope sheet.
that would be right up there!

cheers

r